From Virginia’s Kitchen
Pumpkin Pie Mix-up
- Combine sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger and cloves in small bowl.
- Beat eggs lightly in a large bowl.
- Stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture.
- Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
- Spray 9 x 13 inch cake pan with cooking spray.
- Pour in pumpkin mixture.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix evenly over pie mix.
- Sprinkle nuts evenly over cake.
- Using a tablespoon, spoon melted butter evenly over cake.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 75 to 90 minutes (until knife comes out clean).
- Keep refrigerated if not serving soon. Enjoy!