From Virginia’s Kitchen
This and That Cookies
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in bowl.
- In an 8-quart bowl, beat butter on medium speed until smooth and creamy, about 1 minute. Gradually beat in sugar, about 2 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each. Beat in vanilla extract. Stir in flour mixture until just combined. Add chocolate chips, oats, coconut, and pecans.
- For each cookie, drop 1/4 cup dough onto ungreased baking sheets, spacing 3 inches apart. Bake for 17 to 19 minutes, until edges are lightly browned, rotating sheets halfway through.
- Remove cookies to rack to cool. Makes about 3 dozen cookies.