Nothing says November better than falling leaves, a chilly breeze, and the smell of anything pumpkin baking in the kitchen. This yummy pumpkin pie cake will fill your house with that heartwarming aroma. And it’s the perfect ending to any holiday meal!
Pumpkin Pie Cake
4 eggs, slightly beaten
1 (29 oz.) can pumpkin
1 1/2 c. sugar
1 tsp. salt
2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 tsp. ground ginger
1/2 tsp. ground cloves
1 (13 oz.) can evaporated milk
1 box yellow cake mix
1 cup chopped nuts
2 cubes unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, canned pumpkin, sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and evaporated milk.
- Pour mixture into a 9” x 13” greased cake pan.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix evenly over the top, and pour nuts evenly over cake mix.
- Using a tablespoon, spoon the melted butter evenly over the top of the cake.
- Bake at 325° for 75 to 90 minutes (until knife comes out clean). Serve with a dollop of whipped cream on top. Enjoy!