Hurry to have your gift DOUBLED and help meet the year-end goal!
Just a few days left for you to help meet a vital $60,000 year-end goal to ensure that Senior Living Ministries can continue bringing hope and encouragement to more seniors in the new year.
And thanks to a $10,000 Matching Grant, your gift by the December 31 deadline will be DOUBLED!
Through your generosity, you’ll help…
- Reach more people than ever before online and through social media
- Encourage more seniors with daily devotional emails
- Engage seniors with our recently launched app
- Continue growing the prayer ministry to cover more seniors in prayer
And as a special thanks for your generous gift below, we’ll send you a copy of our NEW book, Hope for the Hurting: Overcoming Grief and Loneliness.
Get your copy when you give today to have your gift DOUBLED by the Match and help bring more seniors hope in 2021. Thank you!
As an extra benefit, because of COVID-19 there are new tax advantages for your donations to charities in 2020:
- If you take the standard deduction on your tax return you can also deduct up to $300 filing as an individual or up to $600 for couples filing jointly.
- If you itemize you can deduct up to 100% of your adjusted gross income (it used to be 60%).
- If you’re retired you can donate securities and IRA distributions.