This delicious Strawberry Angel Roll is the perfect cool dessert to make when you’re having friends and family. Enjoy!
Strawberry Angel Roll
1 16-ounce package angel food cake mix
6 teaspoons powdered sugar
1 8-ounce container strawberry yogurt
1 package instant vanilla pudding
Red food coloring (if desired)
2 cups whipped topping
- Line a 13 x 18-inch jelly roll pan with waxed paper.
- Prepare cake batter according to package directions.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched.
- Cool for 5 minutes. Turn cake onto a kitchen towel dusted with confectioners’ sugar. Gently peel off waxed paper.
- Roll up cake jelly-roll style in the towel, starting with a short side.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- In a bowl, whisk the yogurt, pudding mix and food coloring. Fold in whipped topping.
- Unroll cake; spread filling evenly over cake to within ½ inch of edges.
- Roll the cake back up. Cover and freeze for 3 hours.
- Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before slicing. Serves 10.